There’s a lot of advice out there. Gartner, Forrester, et. Al, along with more white papers than you can shake a stick at. Cutting through the noise, we’ll focus on hearing directly from those organizations tackling the data challenges of today while preparing for the future with a semantic lens. These firms are developing solutions to escape the high-cost and low-value of data integration cycles with semantic curation as an underlying framework to seamlessly connect to, access, and query all data sources relevant to the enterprise.
FEBRUARY 12 & 13, 2024
Can’t attend all sessions – NO PROBLEM. All sessions will be recorded for viewing convenience and can be leveraged for socialization purposes throughout your organization.
Want to bring others from your organization? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk discounts.
Data Transformation comes in many forms. As many are finding, it’s hard to get results. Being able to capture, connect, integrate, and convert data into insight for business decisions from complex processes, systems, and rules remain elusive.
- Head of Risk, Compliance & Regulatory
- Digital Transformation
- Head of Customer Experience
- Global Supply Chain resilience
- Product Development
- VP of Innovation
- Knowledge / Information Management
Data transformation can feel uncertain, but it doesn’t need to be that way. The Enterprise Data Transformation Symposium will instill confidence to become more effective and efficient by example. You’ll see …
- How industry leaders are achieving data-centricity for enriched contextual metadata consistency, enhanced data trust and improved quality across the enterprise.
- Insights and make better decisions based on knowledge sharing across environments.
- How to break and dissolve silos.
- How to open the door to enterprise automation (AI / ML) opportunities for incorporating re-usable and interoperable capabilities.
- Improved clarity in terms business users understand, so they can act on this information to enhance enterprise AI applications.
What You Can Expect at This Year’s DCAF Symposium
Our lineup of experts is shaping up to make this year’s symposium invaluable. Revisit for updates as our event nears.
Confirmed Speakers for this Year’s Lineup:
Solutions Architect – Knowledge Management
R&D Data Office approach to FAIR Data-centric Information Architecture
Knowledge Engineer, Knowledge Scientist, Semantic AI at Foodpairing AI
Taste the Future: How the Foodpairing Knowledge Graph is Revolutionizing Food Product Development
Knowledge Graph Engineer at datum.md
Linking biomedical knowledge in graphs
Senior Research Scientist at Bosch
Incorporation of Semantic tech solutions married together with AI of automotive efficiencies
VP of Data Science at TelevisaUnivision
Using data products for personalization and drive incremental revenue via targeted audience targeting capabilities
Highlights of Last Year’s Symposium
Resources to Further Explore the Power of Knowledge Graphs
The Data-Centric Transformation Space.
A place to learn from the innovators of the data-centric community.
Do you struggle with your enterprise information silos?
Want more information? Sign up to receive the Semantic Arts Newsletter.